How to get apps
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app.
- Browse through the Today, Games, Apps, or Arcade tabs to find apps you like. Or tap the Search tab to look for something specific. If you find a game that says Arcade, subscribe to Apple Arcade to play the game.
- Tap or click the price or Get button. If you see the 'Open' button instead of a price or Get button, you already bought or downloaded that app.
Contact Apps Download Free
In the App Store, if an app has a Get button instead of a price, the app is free. You won't be charged for downloading a free app. Some free apps offer in-app purchases and subscriptions that you can buy. Subscriptions and in-app purchases give you access to more features, content, and more. Learn more about in-app purchases and subscriptions.
How to find apps that you bought
If you can't find the App Store
Download Contact Transfer Free for Windows 10 PCs. Copy contacts between iPhone, Android and PC with this handy app. How to get apps. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app. Browse or search for the app that you want to download. If you find a game that says Arcade, subscribe to Apple Arcade to play the game. Tap or click the price or Get button. If you see the 'Open' button instead of a price or Get button, you already bought. You can contact to email: [email protected]
If the App Store is missing on your device, you might have parental controls turned on. Adjust your iTunes & App Store Purchases settings and make sure that you choose 'Allow' for the Installing Apps setting. The App Store should reappear on your device.
If you still can't find the App Store, search for it.
If you have an issue when you download apps
If you can't download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad, learn what to do.
Call Apps Download Free
• Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
• Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
Keep your contacts organized and up to date
• View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
• Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
• Get suggestions for adding new contacts, merging duplicates, and more
Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Marshmallow and above